Guns for Hire
|Guns for Hire by Bob|
Armas Laine served in the US Marines and later as an Army Ranger. During his service he came across obviously supernatural things. He decided to pursue this and relocated to Istanbul, one of the oldest cities on earth, with the intention of working as a mercenary and studying the supernatural. He currently leads a black market company of mercenaries, and has gained magic powers through a series of deals with gods.
- Information on the setting's magic system can be found on the Guns for Hire Magical Mechanics page.
- Information on Armas can be found on the Guns for Hire Armas page.
- Information on Armas's player-controlled minions can be found on the Guns for Hire Minions page, and their armaments on the Guns for Hire Armory page.
- A summary of what has happened to Armas in previous threads can be found in the Guns for Hire Timeline page.
- Collected information on certain important NPCs can be found on the Guns for Hire Sometimes Merchant and Guns for Hire Amen pages.
Known Supernatural Creatures
Black Dogs three separate breeds-the Gwyligi, the Mauthe Dhoog breeds and the Oschaert
|Quests by Bob|
TGchan: Ant Quest | Dream Quest | Golem Quest | Spacer Quest | Volunteer Quest | Guns for Hire
Not by Bob, but inspired by him: Bob Quest
|Guns for Hire Group|
Guns for Hire | Armas Laine | Minions | Armory | Dossier Database | Sometimes Merchant | Amen | Timeline | Magical Mechanics | Bloodline Directory